- IMPORTANT NOTE: We don’t screen the films online! The jury watches the films online, they choose the winners, and after that, each month the awarded films will be screened in more than 30 cities in Romania. You can see the list of the cities here: http://spunepescurt.ro/venues
- Your nominations and awards can be listed on IMDb. (http://www.imdb.com/event/ev0003900).
- Submissions to the festival will close at the end of each month and our jury will select the winners on the third week of the next month.
- You can find out more things about our Jury here: http://spunepescurt.ro/the-jury.
SHORT TO THE POINT (STTP) is an international network of distribution, broadcast and promotion of short films. Since 2009, SHORT TO THE POINT has gone through several steps, and right now it has turned into a monthly film festival. Short films don’t have a very long life. Theoretically, the only time when filmmakers can show their work in front of an audience is during short film festivals.
SHORT TO THE POINT comes with a number of opportunities for promoting, broadcasting and distributing the films entered into the festival. STTP offers professionals and amateurs the opportunity to see their short films projected in unconventional cinemas across Romania.
The Festival THE WALLS TELL STORIES (by STTP) brings to the people’s attention the short film in a very attractive way. The walls of buildings in the historic center of cities selected to participate in the festival will come to life for about 4 hours. Dozens of short stories that address the public in the form of films will entertain the film lovers, art lovers, bystanders, or even the curious that pass nearby. The Festival THE WALLS TELL STORIES wants to establish a connection between the people and the environment they live in, through film.
Monthly screenings of short films in unconventional places! Short Film Factory (by STTP) aims to bring short films in the most unconventional places where young people get used to spend time. Clubs, bars, cafes, bookshops and pubs of the most important cities will be hosts of the festival films of SHORT TO THE POINT.
• 30+ cities of Romania have met the SHORT TO THE POINT film festival and the concept of short film;
• Over 1 million STTP ads were printed in the pages of romanian media publications;
• Hours of advertising on radio stations across the country;
• Hours of advertising on Tv stations across Romania;
• Over 5000 short films have been signed up until now within STTP.